Each of us is different. The same applies to our personal ability to resist diseases. Some patients are more vulneralble to periodontal disease than others.
Fortunately, it is not 100% sure you are to lose your teeth due to gum disease.
With modern therapeutic procedures, you can be sure that most teeth can be saved.
Keep in mind :
- Good periodontal health starts from you. To prevent or control gingivitis you can follow these instructions:
- Brush carefully and use dental floss daily.
- Follow a balanced healthy diet, avoiding sweets and junk food.
- Check your mouth regularly to detect early signs of gum disease or other oral changes.
- Visit a dentist at least twice a year for a thorough cleaning and oral examination.